I have a new slate of camera and photo editing classes on tap for March and April, 2017, in Missoula, Montana.
- Getting to Know Your Digital SLR Camera (1 day)
- Mastering Manual Exposure
- Creative Camera Techniques
- Understanding Lenses (1 day)
- Photo Challenge
- Photoshop Elements Workflow
There is also still space left in Shooting & Processing Digital Camera Raw Files that begins this Thursday, February 2, as well as Advanced Black & White Photography, an editing class about how to convert color images to black & white using Photoshop Elements, that starts on February 7.
You can read descriptions of all these classes at my web site. And you can register online at The Lifelong Learning Center. I hope you can join me!