My fall 2021 photography classes begin next week at the Lifelong Learning Center in Missoula, Montana.
Choose from introductory classes on using your digital camera and mastering the exposure triangle to subject courses on fall colors, sunrises and sunsets, and advanced editing features in Adobe Lightroom Classic. There are both in-person and online sessions to choose from.
Click on a class below that you're interested in to see a full course description and registration information.
- Photography Challenge 4, September 8-November 3, 2021, in-person and online (meets every other week)
- Capturing Glorious Sunrises and Sunsets, September 9-23, 2021, in person only (includes 2 field shoots)
- Advanced Editing in Lightroom Classic, September 9-October 12, 2021, online only
- Getting to Know Your Digital Camera, September 25, 2021, in-person only
- Understanding the Exposure Triangle, October 9, 2021, in-person only
- Photographing Fall Colors from Start to Finish, October 14-28, 2021, in-person and online (includes 2 field shoots)
I hope you'll join us to take advantage of fall weather and color with your camera!